DEMANDING BUILDER’S FINEST!
LOTTA HOUSE on LOTTA LOT in ever-popular Cherry Chase, a distinctive 4 bedroom, 2 bath gem in the acclaimed Fremont High School District, right in the heart of Silicon Valley. Strategically convenient just a few blocks from El Camino Real, close to everything, yet surprisingly quiet and secluded.
First time on the market – the personal home of the builder of Cherry Chase. 2158 square feet of open, easy-flowing living space, an oversized 9989 Square Foot Lot, on a matchless location in a private cul-de-sac.
A brilliantly integrated, uncrowded floor plan with a lot of behind-the-scenes quality: a few easy steps through the Breakfast Area lead to a tastefully designed kitchen, well-equipped for entertaining. Extra portions of counter space, no shortage of cabinets, recessed and under-counter lighting, gas cook-top range and more. Guests can join in the cooking or hang out at the Walk-up Dining Bar.
The kitchen flows seamlessly into the Family Dining area and an Expansive Living Room that speaks for itself. The morning sun filters softly through a magnificent Magnolia, the centerpiece of a Sensationally Spacious Backyard.
Designed and built by a Different Generation, this is truly a one-of-a-kind opportunity to escape the usual. Ageless quality graced by contemporary style – a delight for years to come.
Nice-size bedrooms, hardwood and tile floors, energy-efficient dual-pane windows and sliding glass doors, upgraded electrical panel and furnace, A/C, water softener, Extra-Large 2-car Garage, extra storage, work bench, extensive attic.
Comfortable, Classy, Calm and Convenient.
- 2-car Garage
- Energy-efficient Dual-pane Windows
- Hardwood Floors
- Private Cul-de-sac
- Kakaroto Japanese Restaurant (2 mi)18 reviews
- Old Town Shanghai (0.72 mi)135 reviews
- Soupterra (4.69 mi)52 reviews
- 1 Oz Coffee (1.95 mi)162 reviews
- Coffee & More Cafe (1.47 mi)441 reviews
- Dana Street Roasting Company (2.01 mi)564 reviews
- El Camino Hospital (1.33 mi)407 reviews
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation (0.73 mi)495 reviews
- Mountain View Healthcare Center (1.4 mi)35 reviews