GRAB THE PHONE! GRAB THIS DEAL!
EFFICIENT AND AFFORDABLE with almost NON-EXISTENT UTILITY BILLS.
Reduced gas, water and electric costs thanks to OWNED SOLAR electric system, whole house tankless water heater (hot water on demand), and gray-water irrigation system. A cozy 3 bedroom, 2 bath charmer freshly updated with new paint inside and out, brand new carpet and vinyl flooring, new range, dishwasher and new granite countertops. Wonderful living room for family gatherings with fireplace for cozy winter nights. New roof in 2014, upgraded electrical panel(s), new sewer line and new copper plumbing. 1 car garage parking with bonus/office room plus additional garage storage.
Central Milpitas location In The Pines, just down the block from Pinewood Park, with children’s playgrounds, picnic areas, tennis courts and a walking/biking trail. Minutes away from the newly opened BART system, the Great Mall; only a short drive to major high-tech companies like Apple, Google and Facebook; with easy access to major freeways, light rail system, public transportation, major box stores and services, and moments from SJC airport.
If you are interested in viewing this property, it can only be shown by appointment per COVID-19 protocol. To request an appointment, first complete the required PEAD-V form (a link to download is provided below), then return email to us at mike@MikeBell.net. Once received, we can arrange immediate access to the property.[wpdm_package id=’6238′ template=’link-template-default-old’]
If you are interested in writing an offer, click on the link below to download the Offer Instructions and Disclosures. Please carefully review, complete and submit them with your offer. Seller is out of state – allow 72 hours for response.
THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT AN OFFER IS 4PM ON MONDAY, JANUARY 4th.[wpdm_package id=’6241′ template=’link-template-default-old’]
Click on the link below to download other property information:[wpdm_package id=’6240′ template=’link-template-default-old’]
- All New Carpeting Throughout
- Copper Plumbing
- Garden Vegetable Beds
- New 5KW Solar Electric System - Owned
- New Appliances
- New Exterior and Interior Paint
- Plenty of Garage Storage
- Storage Shed
- Tankless Water Heater
- Cajun Crack'n Milpitas (1.58 mi)599 reviews
- DH Noodles & Grill (0.98 mi)46 reviews
- YGF Malatang (0.98 mi)252 reviews
- Safeway (1.77 mi)440 reviews
- Trader Joe's (0.34 mi)100 reviews
- Grocery Outlet Bargain Market (1.34 mi)145 reviews
- Mabel Mattos Elementary School (0.44 mi)2 reviews
- Stratford School - Milpitas (0.6 mi)136 reviews
- Kathleen MacDonald High School (1.57 mi)1 reviews
- El Camino Hospital (9.99 mi)535 reviews
- Valley Health Center Milpitas (1.54 mi)34 reviews
- Regional Medical Center (4.44 mi)409 reviews