A HONEY OF AN OPPORTUNITY!
A Unique Property – A Desirable Location – Packed With Potential.
IMAGINE YOUR CUSTOM-BUILT DREAM HOME HERE…
Remodel or Redevelop to suit – this 60’s fixer-upper sits on a prime 1/3 acre, 16,000sf lot that will support a contemporary 2-story home, detached garage and guesthouse or Accessory Dwelling Unit. A deep backyard with the perfect combination of sunshine and mature shade trees – private, quiet and relaxing. And there’s plenty of room for parking your RV, boat, and all your motor toys.
IF WHERE YOU LIVE IS IMPORTANT, convenience abounds here, with award-winning schools,
and LIFE’S A BLAST IN LOS ALTOS!
If you are interested in viewing this property, it can only be shown by appointment per COVID-19 protocol. To request an appointment, first complete the required PEAD-V form (a link to download is provided below), then return email to us at [email protected]. Once received, we can arrange immediate access to the property.
If you are interested in writing an offer, click on the link below to download the Offer Instructions and Disclosures. Please carefully review, complete and submit them with your offer. Seller is an estate and the trustee is out of the area – allow 72 hours for response.
Click on the link below to download other property information:
- 1 Oz Coffee (2.51 mi)196 reviews
- Red Berry Coffee Bar (2.62 mi)311 reviews
- Dana Street Roasting Company (2.83 mi)568 reviews
- Real Produce (6.34 mi)8 reviews
- Lucky (0.88 mi)50 reviews
- Andronico's Community Markets (1.02 mi)32 reviews
- Ventana School (1.5 mi)21 reviews
- Twinkle Twinkle Child Care (0.09 mi)27 reviews
- Los Altos Christian Schools (1.13 mi)22 reviews
- El Camino Hospital (1.22 mi)435 reviews
- Mountain View Healthcare Center (1.04 mi)37 reviews
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation (1.96 mi)508 reviews