A SAN JOSE PROFESSIONAL RESIDENCE
Strategically Situated, Close To Everything, The Best of Both Worlds
Do you own a business? Offer services to the public? You can have your HEADQUARTERS AT HOME in this unique 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 1950 sf home with a large front office, perfect for a home business. Strategically situated right in the middle of the vibrant Saratoga Avenue corridor, it’s both perfectly convenient and highly visible, while just moments from the triple intersection of Cupertino, West San Jose and Campbell.
WELL SEASONED, yet WELL-PRESERVED. Recent upgrades include all new Triple Laminate roof with radiant barrier sheathing with all new gutters; new copper plumbing throughout, new sewer lines, new LED lighting throughout, and new flooring and interior paint. Additional features include an energy-efficient tankless water heater, central A/C, dual-pane windows, generous living room with gas fireplace, BBQ deck, water-wise artificial lawn, main entrance security gate, and drive-through carport with automatic door. Vintage kitchen and baths await your custom touch.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity, a truly singular San Jose Professional Residence with proven commercial success, having served faithfully as the principal office of a prominent local business for decades. Additionally, perfectly placed between the highly regarded Country Lane and Strawberry Park neighborhoods, in an Award-Winning School District. It’s even on the county transit line, close to city conveniences, public transportation, recreation, city parks, and easy access points in all directions: Apple Campus, Google, Facebook, Highly-Rated Santana Row Shopping Center, Westgate and El Paseo Shopping Centers, and big Box Stores.
Offered AS-IS. If you are interested in writing an offer, click on the links below to download the Offer Instructions and Disclosures, and the Reports and Advisories. Please carefully review, complete as indicated and submit them with your offer. Seller is a trust, out of area – allow 72 hours for response.
OFFERS DUE MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7th BY NOON.
All offers are held in strictest confidence. We do not share offer information with other buyers or agents.
- All New Carpeting Throughout
- Central A/C
- Copper Plumbing
- Energy-efficient Dual-pane Windows
- New Adjustable LED Lighting Throughout
- New Gutters
- New Roof
- New Sewer Lines
- Storage Shed
- Tankless Water Heater
- Kumako Ramen Den (1.03 mi)401 reviews
- Locanda Sorrento (2.11 mi)233 reviews
- Forthright Oyster Bar & Kitchen (1.32 mi)1131 reviews
- Coffee & Water Lab (0.77 mi)333 reviews
- Voyager Craft Coffee (1.37 mi)1590 reviews
- Living Room Coffee Craft (1.79 mi)280 reviews
- Safeway (1.06 mi)258 reviews
- Mitsuwa Marketplace (0.72 mi)1383 reviews
- Las Palmas Mercado (0.13 mi)32 reviews
- Old Orchard School (1.78 mi)28 reviews
- Starbright School (1.33 mi)44 reviews
- Discovery Charter School (0.42 mi)9 reviews